Health News – How to Make Hand Sanitizer at Home – Coronavirus infection is spreading rapidly in different countries including India. So far, 43 people have been reported infected with this virus in India. To stop the growing virus, doctors have instructed people not to know in crowded places. Also, whenever you exit, it is recommended to apply a mask and clean the hand with a hand sanitizer. But the problem is that now hand sanitizers are getting over from the market. In such a situation, you can make alcoholic hand sanitizer at home within just 3 minutes. This hand sanitizer is absolutely natural and is just as effective as the hands-on-market sanitizer. Let’s know one simple way to make it …
Ingredients for making Gel-based hand sanitizer
1. Aloe vera gel
2. Tea Tree Oil – 3 drops
3. Lavender Oil – 4 drops
4. Squeeze bottle
Method of preparation
- First of all, put Aloe Vera gel in a squeeze bottle. Do not fill the bottle up to the top.
- If Aloe Vera gel is very thick, then you can add water daily.
- Then add 5 drops of tea tree oil to it. (This is the best for eliminating bacteria and viruses)
Now mix 6-7 drops of lavender oil.
Close the bottle and shake it well, so that everything gets mixed.
Benefits of using
This herbal hand sanitizer can be prepared without alcohol and chemical. In which the properties of tea tree oil will eliminate the germs of the hands. Not only this, the hands will not be dry at all by applying it.
Take your homemade hand sanitizer ready. You can carry it comfortably in your pocket or purse. It is very soft on the hands and is aromatic.
Benefits of waterless hand sanitizer:
- require less time than hand washing
- act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
- are more accessible than sinks
- reduce bacterial counts on hands
- do not promote antimicrobial resistance
- are less irritating to the skin than soap and water
- some can even improve the condition of the skin