Hair Fall Problem – Hair loss is a common problem these days due to which many people are worried. Here we are telling you 9 such perfect home remedies, which by trying you will get relief from this problem to a great extent –
1. Soak amla powder in water at night, then drain it in the morning. Now squeeze 1-2 paper lemons in this powder. Then massage the hair with this paste. It also a good tip for control the hair fall problem
2. Putting a few drops of 2 neem oil in the nose regularly and consuming milk daily also relieves the problem of hair loss.
3 Boil urad dal then rub it on the head or massage it. By doing this regularly, hair loss is reduced. It also another good tip for control the hair fall problem.
4) Grind big and banyan coir into lemon juice and make a paste. Now wash the hair with it, then apply coconut oil, by doing this, hair loss also stops. this tip also good to control in hair fall problem.
5) One spoonful of black sesame and one teaspoon of bhangra punching, that is, finely grinding the flowers, fruits, leaves, stem, root with water and taking it with water also gives relief in hair loss problem.
6. Rub green tea into your hair
Studies have shown that rubbing green tea into hair may help curb hair loss problem. All you need to do is brew two bags of green tea in one cup of water, leave to cool and thereafter, apply it to your hair. Rinse your hair thoroughly after an hour. To see results, practice this regularly for a week to ten days. The best tip for control the hair fall problem
7. Reduce Alcoholic Beverages
If you are experiencing hair loss than lessen your alcohol intake because drinking alcohol reduces hair growth. So decrease or eliminate alcohol to see an increase in hair growth.
8. Avoid Smoking
Hair Fall Problem – Smoking cigarettes reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair growth.
9. Avoid Constant heating & drying
Don’t subject your hair to frequent, constant heating and drying procedures. Heat weakens hair proteins, and constant heating and drying can lead to weakness and fragility that causes hair loss.