Have you ever heard of banana tea? Of course, very few people will know about banana tea and the benefits of health benefits. Let us tell you how to make banana tea and benefits from it –
To make Banana Tea you will need three things
1 medium-sized small banana
2 cups of water
3 Cinnamon powder
Method – To make banana tea, first boil a cup of water and add cinnamon powder to taste. After this, peel the banana into pieces and put it in boiling water. Once the boil has come out well, take it off from the flame and then filter it hot or humming and drink it.
Instructions ( banana tea )
1. Rinse the banana and peel in warm water. Cut the ends of the banana off using a sharp kitchen knife.
2. Place the entire banana—including the peel—into a small saucepan. Pour water on top. Tap water may contain chemicals that can alter the flavor of tea and produce negative side effects so use only spring water or filtered water.
3. Bring the small pot of water to a rapid boil.
4. Remove from heat and steep the banana in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
5. Strain the banana and pour the tea concentrate into a teacup. Add the cinnamon and milk or a dash of agave or honey if desired.
Benefit ( banana tea )
1 Stomach ache or old age constipation; Banana tea affects both problems and ends these problems.
2 If there is a problem of sleeping, drinking banana made of tea is beneficial. By consuming it you will see the effect as a comfortable sleeping effect.
3 If you have problems of stress, depression, etc., then this tea too Will be solved by eating, because it directly affects the brain and relaxes the nervous system.
4. Bananas can be helpful in overcoming depression “due to high levels of tryptophan, which the body converts to serotonin, the mood-elevating brain neurotransmitter,” Flores said. Plus, vitamin B6 can help you sleep well, and magnesium helps to relax muscles.